- 3 Ovyta eggs
- 4 thin slices of wholewheat bread (± 35 g)
- 1 slice of smoked ham (15g)
- 80 g baby spinach
- 2 tbsp semi-skimmed milk
- 1 full tbsp goat cheese
- Olive oil
- Hot chili sauce
- Grill your slices of bread on both sides.
- Meanwhile, break one egg into the blender and add ham, spinach, black pepper and milk. Blend it to a smooth mixture.
- When your slices of whole wheat bread have been sufficiently toasted, divide the mixture over the slices and spread to the edges.
- Now divide the goat’s cheese over the various slices and grill for a few minutes. Do this until the edges begin to brown.
- In the meantime, make two fried eggs with the remaining eggs.
- Now arrange your Popeye toasts on a plate and serve them with a fried egg on top.
- To add a little finishing touch to your toasts, drizzle a little olive oil on top and sprinkle on a drop or two of chili sauce.