- 4 Ovyta eggs
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 1 can (400 g) of pitted cherries in syrup
- 200 ml whipped cream
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave.
- Meanwhile, pour the cherries (including the syrup) into a frying pan and let the syrup reduce a little on a medium heat. Be sure to stir the pan frequently while cooking.
- Pour the cream into a measuring cup and whip it to the stiff peaks stage.
- Break the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites. Add the yolks and the sugar to the cream and whip until incorporated.
- Take the whites, add a pinch of salt to them and whip them to the stiff peaks stage.
- Mix the cooled chocolate with the whipped egg whites.
- Add the whipped cream to this mix.
- Put a layer of chocolate mousse into your serving glasses and then top with a layer of cherries and then syrup.